Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Life Update


Well Honeybees, Im BACK! yay, These past months have been HARD, not going to lie. There were many, many tears, sleepless nights, praying, and surrounded by friends and coffee.
   Ladies, with ALL certainty take it from my experience... DON'T settle, wait for that guy who knocks you off your feet, makes you whole, who will always be there, and is your best friend. I rushed into getting married, it was a commitment neither one of us were ready for. I was 18, suddenly this cute guy in an army uniform tells me I'm beautiful and a year later Im married. We lost our sparkle, mostly because neither one of us knew who we were and the relationship went stagnate. It is very unfortunate, but I would rather go through this now, then wake up down the road 15 years down the road and realize I'm not married to my best friend and soulmate.
That being said, I move into my new apartment this Friday and could not be more excited (pics to come)!!  Im ready to move on most definitely. All that's in my fridge as of now lol:
   So Im back :) and ready to get back into the swing of things. My situation has been going on since January. My friend said with this fall I will be rejuvenated and I couldn't be more excited for whats to come!! Fall is my favorite time of the year, its such a family and friend oriented couple of months and I love it. All the food, smells, scares... Ahhh Fall will always hold a special place in my heart!
I started a new job so I will be uploading my outfits of the day for you all :) Me at work today :

I also want to say a big thank you to a loyal follower Ariel (go check her out: http://www.chiclookxo.com/), your comments definitely make my day, as well as everyone else who have been loyal followers THANK YOU and expect more to come :)




Until Tomorrow Lovelies!
XoXo -Lerin

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you're back and you've took the time you needed to heal! Fall is my favourite time of year as well!! everything about it :) awe!! that is so sweet of you to mention me in your post! thank you! always here for ya!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete