Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Unbreakable Bond by Khloe&Lamar perfume Review


So I popped into my local drugstore last night just to have a look around since I was bored and low and behold I came across Khloe&Lamars new fragrance: Unbreakable Bond. Now I dont know if you remember but earlier this year there was alot of promotion and fuss about it.Everyone was raving about it but I just never shelled out the money.So you can imagine my delight when I saw that it was on sale for only 20!Nearly half its asking price and there was only one left so I snatched it as fast as I could and it wasnt till I took it out of the box till I remember it was a unisex perfume/cologne : / I'm never a fan of unisex fragrances, I honestly dont see the point. But anyways I'm a huge fan of Khloe&Lamar... I love that they promote marriage, love, and exceptance. I love her attitude about life and her fun personality and I'll admit was a factor in my split second decision to snatch it up. SO  about it:

"There's something sexy about a couple sharing a scent. Soft yet powerful, strong but sensual. That perfect mix of masculine and feminine... one cannot exist without the other... the BOND between two souls is truly... UNBREAKABLE."

Ok so being married I can relate to the mushy quote on the back and it has me feeling all warm&fuzzy towards the scent... That was until I sprayed it... DON'T  get me wrong, it truely does smell wonderful.. That is if you are a man lol. Its definitely (at least for me) more of a cologne which is abit of a dissapointment, but at the same time its a unisex fragrance so I can't really expect it to smell all feminine... lol
Throughout the day I would catch a wiff of the womanly side of it and was in love but, other times would catch a wiff of a manly cologne smell.


SO final thoughts:
How cute is the box!!??!? Khloe&Lamar are seriously so cute together and you can just see the love.
It Stays along time, the womanly side of it smells like heaven, but just for the fact that I can catch the manly cologne smell i'm not sure if I'd repurchase just yet. I'll keep you updated 


HOWEVER one thing Khloe&Lamar didnt skip on is luxe :) Even a K&L on the top of the cap... adorable! <3

Maybe Khloe will come out with a solo fragrance of which I will definitely buy :)

Have you tried Unbreakable??
XoXo -Lerin

2 comments:

  1. I just bought it today, you're so right! It does smell a little too manly. Just a tad but enough to make me think twice about purchasing again :(

    ReplyDelete