Sunday, May 29, 2011

Target cosmetics/ Elf Haul

So I went to Target the other day and decided to pick up some E.L.F. products some are great some are "ehhh" so lets start off with pics:
So from top left to right:
Studio Contouring Blush&Bronzer  $ 3.00
Studio Golden Bronzer in "Golden Bronzer" $ 3.00
Studio Complexion Perfection  $ 3.00
Studio Eyebrow kit in "Medium" $ 3.00
Studio Blush in "Tickled Pink" $3.00
Essential Brightening Eye color in:"Drama" $ 1.00
                                                   "Teal Dream" $ 1.00
                                                   "Silver Lining" $1.00 
                                                   "Day 2 Night" $1.00
Elf Fake Eyelashes $ 1.00
All over color stick in "Golden Peach" $ 1.00
Elf Bronzing Brush $ 1.00
Elf Super glossy lip shine in "Angel" $ 1.00
Studio Cream Eyeliner in "Black" $ 3.00
Elf Shimmering Facial Whip in "Spotlight" $ 1.00
Elf Tone Correcting Concealer in "Apricot Beige" $ 1.00
Studio Elf Glossy Gloss in "Berry Blush" $ 3.00
Elf eyelid Primer in "Sheer" $1.00

Ok so my favorite products I picked up are : Elf Studio Blush (just enough color for my pale skin) Elf Studio Glossy Gloss (Feels great on, and the color pay off is amazing!) Elf Eyelid Primer (In my opinion its just as good as Urban Decays..at least on me) Studio Complexion perfection (makes me face look super flawless and matte)
Studio Golden Bronzer (looks great on my pale skin, not too fake.However its buildable for you gals with a deeper skin tone) Eyeshadow in Silver lining(the color pay off in this one is fantastic, in the others its still good but this ones the best pigment one) All over color stick(it gives me the perfect "summery" glow!)

What was not so great: The tone correcting concealer (Their concealers and makeup run dark,so apricot beige was waaay to dark for me and oily feeling but its a dollar so what can you expect...) Eyebrow kit (I have a love/hate relationship with this..maybe its because I look funky with eyebrows with alot of color on them since my natural haircolor is so light but all in all its great for the price if you do like your eyebrows done)

So all in all I love elf products and will be purchasing more in the future :)
 Also while at the store I picked up two more things:  NYC City Curls $3.00 (Which I love!!!)
and Neutrogena Makeup wipes $2.00 (which were very good also, it took my makeup off so well)


What are your Favorite Elf Products?
Until Next time
-Lerin XX

No comments:

Post a Comment