Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Lipstick Collection

Hey Dolls!! So I decided I was going to do a "Lipstick Collection" since I've been into it so much lately. Before I never really had much interest in lipstick, I would do the occasional red lip (<3) But not much else with lipstick. That is until I saw averunks channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/averunks) I love her style so much and showed me that pale girls can actually do lipstick! Isn't it funny that someone you've never met can influence you to go out and spend money lol?? Anyways so all of it is drugstore but I have compiled my mac list so stay tuned for that!
From top left to right:
*Wet n wild "903C" A light pinky nude that's matte
*Rimmel "Pink Chic" A Pale Pink
*Rimmel "Nostalgia" A pink with a touch of light coral
*L.A. Colors Lip Palette "Kissable" Overall very good for only 1.50!! You get 6 different colors,very pigmented& smells like a cupcake
*Revlon "Primrose" A very pinky mauve
*Revlon "Just enough buff" A dark nude color
*Revlon "Coralberry" A reddish coral
*NYC "Mahogany" Mahogany Brown
*Rimmel "Kiss" A hot Icy Pink
*Wet n Wild "907C" A matte Mauve
*Wet n Wild "C910D" A matte red with orange undertones
*Wet n Wild "528A" A light icy Pink
*Maybelline " Born with it" The closest thing to my natural lip with a bit of sparkles
*Maybelline "Make me pink" A light light barbie pink with just a light touch of mauve
*Wet n Wild "502A" A dusty rose
*Revlon "Wine not" A matte berry wine color
*Wet n wild "525D" A hot pink with a hit of purple
*Covergirl "Divine" A purple Pink
*Covergirl "Heavenly" Very light dusty pink
*Covergirl "Verve" A pearlescent pale pink
*Covergirl "Delish" A pinky nude
*Covergirl "Fairytale" A reddish pink with a hint of coral
*Revlon "Wink for pink" A warm pink
*Rimmel "Airy Fairy" A pink Nude
*Rimmel "Rose Shimmer" A light pink with shimmer
*Rimmel "Coral Shimmer" A coral with gold flecks

So if you guys want to see any swatches in a particular shade just let me know :)

My lip pencils and stains
*Hard Candy Visibly Wet Pencil in "Candy Apple" The perfect red with flecks of red&pink glitter. Super flattering
*Wet n Wild Megaslicks lip pencil in "Mixed Berry" Its a frosty pink and I hate frost lipsticks!  so not a good one for me
*Revlon Just Bitten "Gothic" A dark red lipstain but can be a light red if you do a barely there stain.Plus the balm is awesome
*Revlon "Twilight" A dark berry/wine color but again can be work light. The color really works with my eyes 

What are your favorite lipsticks? 
XX -Lerin 

1 comment:

  1. That's a great collection you have there! It's full of variety, which I love. My lipstick collection is teeny tiny compared to yours lol I think I might do a post on this, though :) Thanks for sharing!

    http://lebanesebeauty21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete