Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wet n Wild palette "Cool as Cucumber" Review

So I debated for awhile on whether or not to do this post because this is a "negative" review. It really makes me sad because Wet n Wilds' eyeshadow palettes are,in my opinion the best drugstore eyeshadow you can get. I have them all and every single one of them are really soft,no fallout, great lasting pigmentation even without primer... until I tried this one. Cool as a cucumber is just a fail. It had major major fallout, I had to literally pack it on to get any kind of color, did not blend well, just a total mess.

This is AFTER I rubbed my finger across 4 times!
And the finished EOTD


3 comments:

  1. The colours are lovely, shame they aren't very good! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sucks... if only the purple was a more pgimented, it was a great colour

    www.summerlightrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours of this trio but too bad that they aren´t as good as other w´n´w trios.

    http://eisaamitte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete