Friday, February 24, 2012

Small haul :)

Hey Lovelies, so I was determined to find the new Wet n Wild Lipstick shades. Sadly I only found one but I did pick up a few other things :)


I have a bunch of the new Wet n Wild megalast nail varnish and was pretty impressed so I thought I would add to my collection : Bite the Bullet, Haze of Love, 2% Milk. I also repurchased my HG drugstore foundation: Revlon Photoready Makeup in Ivory and Wet n Wild Lipstick in Cherry Picking


Haze of Love on my nails, I LOVE it :)

I hope you honeybees had a awesome week! Talk to ya'll soon
XoXo Lerin

1 comment:

  1. that is such a beautiful plummy wine color!! I'm gonna make sure to get this one :))

    P. S. I'm giving away over $50 worth of Wella Professionals hair products on Twitter today! Check out my latest post for details!!

    http://www.maryammaquillage.com/2012/02/wella-giveaway-oscars-hair-predictions.html

    ReplyDelete