Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Holy Grail Perfume, Thierry Mugler Womanity

Hey Honeybees! SO I have my holy grail perfume finally! I finally found it at my PX no less so it was tax free whoot whoot haha. I stalked the fragrance counter at my px for what seemed like forever, they always had angel but never womanity so when I saw it I snatched it up right away.

Onto the scent, if you could take all the love and warmth in the world, mix it with amazingness and heaven you've  got this perfume lol. All joking aside I truely think it will cater to certain people... you will either love it or hate it, don't really seeing there be an in between.
Its main accords are Woody and Fruity. Notes are Fig, cavier, fig tree, lemon, with a vanilla creaminess dry down... sounds weird, I know but I'm telling you, go have a sniff at your local macys. To me it just smells so warm and fresh... if that makes sense :) What Thierry Mugler has to say about this eau de parfum:

"At the heart of it is what one woman learns from another. Womanity is that bond: giving, complicit, a tacit affinity."


Like an art deco skyscraper towering over Gotham, the glass bottle features a brushed metal top chiseled with secret symbols and a mask of a woman, evoking a mysterious sense of woman's dominion. A gray pouch is included to protect the refillable bottle. 




                                     I absolutely love the bottle!! Plus it's refillablle, how cool is that!!


                     It comes with a little pouch with Thierry Mugler written in silver to store the perfume

       The little cap screws off so you can refill the bottle with the refill bottles you can order on the official site


                                                             <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


So let me know if any of you ladies love this parfume as much as I do! I most definitely recomend going to your fragrance counter and having a whiff! :) I hope you honeybees have a great rest of the week!!
                                                                          XoXo -Lerin

3 comments:

  1. That is a pretty cool looking bottle, the scent sounds similar to something I'd try...minus the lemon in it though. I'll have to take a sniff one day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really interesting :) I'll have to check it out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love womanity. The juicy fig note in it is just yum. The bottle and the concept behind it is just beautiful.

    http://pandorasssbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete