Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Vanity and Makeup Storage

Hey Honeybees!! My first Post in the new year YAY!! I was too lazy to do a post on my new years resolution but I will soon haha. Anyways, so a few of my followers have requested I do a post about how I store my makeup. I was abit leary of it since I have only my makeshift vanity but hey ho what my lovely followers ask, they'll get so enough rambling and onto the post :)


So My Vanity just consists of a Black table I got from Walmart for $20 and a little "seat" with a storage compartment underneath from a local girly shop in Nashville for about $35, a  big storage container from walmart ($25) and a small storage ($15) For my Brushes I got a huge glass vase filled it 3/4 with sand and the small eyeliner container is from deals for $1 :) 





1st Layer: Mascaras, eyelashes, and eyelash curlers
2nd Layer: Foundation, Blushes and Bronzers that is PACKED to the gills : /
3rd: Lipglosses also Packed to the gills lol



4th: Lipsticks, lipstains, lip pencils, balms... basically any non gloss lip product
5th: Eyeshadow Products, primers etc.
6th: My misc. drawer... Illuminators, tanners, makeup wipes and spill over products
For my decorative vase on my vanity I just got scented pinecones and decorative river rocks from deals.Candles are from target

  
  You can't see it but my huge collection of nail varnish is stored under my vanity... there's no where else to put it lol

One of my many Jewelry Armories is next to it lol :)


I have my Scarf my brother got me when My father and him went to China drapped over the mirror  :) <3


Finally I went makeup free today, true I felt pretty bare but it felt kinda good rockin it with no makeup :)



                      
 Well Honeybees I hope you all have had a great start to 2012!!
                                     XOXO -Lerin

1 comment:

  1. You are a natural beauty. I think your makeup set up is very cute and organized. I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg for a vanity so when my sister-in-law was giving away her computer desk, lol, I used it to store my makeup.

    ReplyDelete