Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Maybelline Great Lashes Lots of Lashes Review

Hey Honeybees! I hope you week has started off wonderful! So I thought I would share a mascara that I was really surprised to love and maybe even be among my top faves, check back with me on that in a few months :P. Anywho I was really surprised to like this one since I absolutely HATED the original Great Lash.. the brush is too bulky and combine that with a formula that is really wet and dosen't build, its really awful in my opinion. So basically this is the anti original. haha
Pros:
Great forumla, builds so easily
Long lasting
Great Price

Cons:
Can flake abit if you touch your eyelashes

Roll pictures:




Don't mind my unkept brows : / lol But I loove how lengthening it is!! <3

Jack Chillin' like a villian 

\

                                                  Have any of you lovlies tried lots of lashes?
                                                                   What did you think?
                                                                        XoXo Lerin

10 comments:

  1. i'm using maybeline also, and i'm so happy with this product!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a similar Maybeline mascara on holiday! It worked a dream until I lost it!
    Have a great February with your hubby :)
    Joelle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your eyes and lashes are to die for!!! trade?? ;p thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! My eyelashes are pretty long but their blonde so unless I put mascara on it looks like I virtually have no eyelashes haha
      And you are so welcome! :) xx

      Delete
  4. wow it made your lashes really pop. The brush of the mascara looks interesting. I like how it is tapered at the tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah the tapered tip lets me get every single lash.. even my very outer corner bottom lashes that I never seem to get with most mascaras.

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried it but I really want to! Wow, it looks so lengthening (and you're gorgeous by the way)

    justfacethefashion.blogspot.com
    Zoe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, you are gorgeous as well! (great blog btw,i subbed :) ) I definitely reccomend you try it! xx

      Delete