Monday, March 19, 2012

Simple OOTD

How was your St. Pattrick's Day lovelies?? I'll put up a seperate post on that as soon as I get all the photos uploaded :) Anyway, just a simple OOTD. I always remember my grandmother saying "A woman gets up in the morning, makes herself look beautiful & presentable to the world" and to be honest Bumming in our pajamas growing up was unheard of.So I always hear my grandmothers voice inside my head to give me that little push to not just lounge around in yoga pants on my days off... thank  Mamaw ;) lol

My beautiful mamaw when she was my age 

Shirt: Solitare from TJ Maxx
Jeans: Levi
Bag: Vera Wang at Kohls
Earrings&Ring: Body Central

On my Nails: Rimmels' Posh Pink
On my lips: MAC Girl About Town


I love how easy over the shoulder bags are!!



Natural Lighting Eeeek lol


Some of you have been asking where Jack was and why he wasn't making a regular appearance well here he is lol. I was trying to convine him to look at the camera lol.

His manly warrior side about to emerge as he hears someone behind me walking their dog lol


Studying Russian  8)


Watching Mrs. Budget Beautys Vegas Adventures. I absolutely love her! Definitely my favorite Guru <3     Go check her out!!


Have a great rest of the week lovelies! 
XoXo -Lerin

No comments:

Post a Comment