Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gloss Reviews Hard Candy 4 of 4

Hey Honeybees, sorry i'm springing all these posts on you.. I've just had alot to talk about lol So Early this year I saw Hardy Candy Glossoholic glosses and picked one up on a whim thinking they would be just a like all the other glittery lipglosses I have. BOY was I wrong! These are great glosses and SO cheap at only $5 a pop!! 



Left to right:
Tipsy
Lush
Fairy
Gorgeous
Chill Out
Rise & Shine Coffee Flavored gloss <3 <3 <3



Pros: Creamy&but great staying power
SO cheap
HUGE applicator! Like bigger than M.A.C. wonderwoman gloss
Tastes so good! Like a vanilla cupcake <3

Cons: If you like highly pigmented glosses than these will be a dissapointment, they're all pretty sheer
After the gloss wears off the flecks of glitter remain

                                                                Have you tried these glosses??
                                                                               x x -Lerin

4 comments:

  1. I have a blog award for you! Check out my blog! JennaRaeXoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so pretty! I need to pick me up one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and I nominated you for 2 blog awards! Check out my blog for more details :)
    alishaserre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Jenna!!
    Tiffany, Yes definitely do!! They're awesome and if you do let me know what you think of them :)
    Alisha, thank you so much hun! Its always nice to know that people read & enjoy something you've put time,effort,and money into lol.

    ReplyDelete