Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gloss Reviews Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss pt. 2 of 4

So part 2 of my lippie reviews this time is on Revlons' colorburst lipgloss. These are by far my favorite lipglosses ever! They come in a huge variety of colors, so that's awesome. Some are more pigmented than other but they definitely live up to their name colorburst. If you guys want to see them on my lips instead of swatches just let me know :)

                                                         
So in order is:
Crystal Lilac 002
Pink Ice 004
Peony 008
Hot Pink 010
Orchid 012
Bordeaux 016
Papaya 020
Sunset Peach 022
Bronze Shimmer 030


                                                                 The Swatches:





Overall a complete 5 out of 5!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these glosses. They're creamy, great pigmentation,has no smell(but heard some have a slight vanilla scent), goes on fantastic, goes great over lipstick, and lasts a reasonable ammount of time. I'm about to go pick up the rest of the shades to complete my collection :) Definitely go pick some up! So far I've found that they're cheapest at walmart when not on sale other places.

                                             Have any of you honeybees tried these glosses??
                                                                            XOXO -Lerin

No comments:

Post a Comment