Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Random Weekend:OOTD, NOTD

SO the weather has been chilly&fall like (My fave!!) so hubby and I decided to grab coffee and have a lowkey night out on the town <3

What I wore :
                                                                      A Burnt Orange Sweater from Body Central (LOVE)
                                                                        Flare Jeans by Love Jeans
                                                                        Fringe Boots from Max Azria
                                                                        Heart ring from Body Central

        Don't mind my messy bedroom, and my ever so creepy stuffed animals....I'm not a weirdo I swear lol I've just had them from loved ones, and ones from my mammie who died so I keep them.


                                                 Wet n Wild Rustic is on my nails

                                           Coffee Crazy!! Pumpkin Spice Latte Yumm!

My Makeup: Covergirls Clean Foundation in Natural Beige
                     E.L.F. Vol. 1 Natural book of shadows second row,last one
                     Revlon Colorburst in Soft Nude
                     Maybelline Colossal Volume in Glam Brown

        And weirdo Jack in the back decided to say hello to all you lovely ladies... He's a mack I know lol (He's part chihuahua/terrier mix)

So Excuse my crazy no makeup face,my friends&I were partying hard last night and by partying I mean Baking Cookies&Watching a whole season of Sons of Anarchy haha. But I made a homemade Caramel Frappe. i can do a blog showing you how I make mine if you guys want. It's super delish!




And last but not least a "NOTN" I never got around to uploading with my awesome diamond heart ring that I got from the $1 Jewelry Galore Store. The shade is Revlons' "Revlon Red" Original huh :P
On that note I'm sorry I haven't been posting much... for some reason the picture uploader takes forever and is a total pain when trying to upload photos but I try my best for you lovely followers. and I noticed I've gained some new followers!!! That is so awesome, thank you guys so so MUCH for reading and following my blog and as always if there is anything you want to see tutorial, swatches,reviews on something in a haul etc. just let me know 
  
Bye Dolls hope you guys have a fun AND safe weekend ;)       
                          XOXO Lerin                                                         

3 comments: